Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Jacey-Kate's Half Birthday

I can't believe my precious baby girl is 6 months old. I feel like someone pressed fast forward because of how quickly Jacey-Kate has grown up. She's just adorable and so busy. I think she's starting the phase where she wants to be near mommy or daddy at all times because when I leave the room, she screams. Russ said we're going to have to condition her to being in a room by herself, so we're letting her scream. She eventually gets the picture....we'll be back. :-) Everything Jacey-Kate touches goes in her mouth, but no teeth yet.

December was a busy month. Joey Potter, FCA director, gave Russ and I tickets to the SEC Championship game. It was sooo fun! Our dear friends, Pam and Aaron Lake, babysat for us. When we picked Jacey-Kate up, Aaron informed us that Jacey-Kate might end up being a professional bonger when she grows up because she drank her bottle in about 6 seconds flat.

Russ and I volunteered for Passion Jan. 2-5th, so Jacey-Kate stayed with Lulu and Dee in the mountains. She had a great time with her grandparents and didn't wear them out too much. We're so thankful she's sleeping so long at night and napping well during the day. Passion was amazing! It was so cool watching 22,000 college students worshiping together. The speakers were perfect for the conference the bands were awesome and the four days volunteering really helped to center me which was a great way to start out the new year.

Hope you had a wonderful New Year, too!


No comments: