Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas in the Mountains

We had a great time in the mountains with the Sustakovitchs for Christmas this year. Of course there were way too many gifts as usual. We continue to say every year that we're going to do less and then we end up doing more.

I really enjoyed seeing my sweet grandma who means the world to me with my daughter. Grandma Faye spent a lot of time holding her great granddaughter and Jacey-Kate loved sitting and reaching for grandma Faye's face. We missed the Kiefers this year, but are looking forward to spending Christmas with them next year. Hope your Christmas was wonderful! Happy New Year!


2 comments:

jerser said...

great pix! sounds like fun time...is rust growing his curls back out?!

Joey Potter said...

Jacey-Kate: I will miss the first WA FCA Huddle Mtg in 2010 due to our FCA Mission trip... So I will miss you much & your mom & dad!
be blessed

Joey Potter
Director of FCA Missions & Coaches