Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 1, 2009

NJ and Halloween by Jacey-Kate

I went to see my great grandparents in New Jersey two weekends ago. They were really really sweet and I loved sitting on my great grandma's lap. I was a good girl all weekend long, even on the 2 hour plane ride. Each night when I went to sleep, I decided to try my new trick on mommy and daddy....I can roll over now! We had lots of fun with my great aunt and uncle, great cousins, grandma, grandpa and aunt Laura. Great uncle Gregg was the funniest guy I've ever met! He told me lots of funny things to do to my mommy and daddy. :-)



My first Halloween was so much fun especially because my Lulu, Dee, Uncle Jared, Aunt Christy and my cousin Luke came to visit. I got to be a pumpkin and went to a Halloween party in Serenbe. It was definitely past my bedtime, so I only stayed for a little while. Long enough to drink my bottle and give everyone a quick smile. I can't wait until next Halloween. Mommy has a great idea for a really fun costume for me! Hope you had a Happy Halloween, too!!

1 comment:

Why didn't Russ wear a costume? said...

JK looks great in orange!

LET'S GO TIGERS!