Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Brooklyn Tyler Kiefer

I can't believe that 11 1/2 weeks have gone by and I haven't updated our blog. It's actually been longer than that since I've updated it, but life has been out of control crazy since our little Brooksie was born. Sept. 14th came and went...since then, our life as a family of four has been so much fun, so hard and so unbelievably rewarding all at the same time. I finally feel like I'm at a better place and adjusting to my new role as a mom of two. Brooks is precious! He just makes my heart so happy. Jacey-Kate LOVES her little brother and always seems to want my help when I sit down to nurse. I guess this is normal- she's a little mama, too. The slide show is a bit long, but it's about 3 months worth of pics. I tried to keep it all about Brooks since I've neglected to post about his precious little self for so long. I'm going to do better...when I actually have time!!! (maybe 20 years from now)

No comments: