Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Jacey-Kate Turns ONE!

Our precious little girl is ONE. She survived us!!! Jacey-Kate's actual birthday was very low key. Russ and I woke her up by singing happy birthday to her and then the two of us enjoyed her day as we usually do playing, napping and eating. The following Saturday, we had her birthday party and it was a blast. Thanks to all her buddies and our friends who joined us to celebrate Jacey-Cakes. The party was supposed to be out by the trampoline in our neighborhood, but thank goodness it rained, so we had to move it inside where it was nice and cool. I'm not sure what I was thinking when I decided to have a 1st birthday party in the 90 degree heat. Never again. Our wonderful and generous friend, Lindsey McIntosh, took pictures for us. She's an amazing photographer, check out her work at www.lindseymcintoshphotography.com you just might want to book a session!!

3 comments:

Leigh Collins said...

I can't believe she is already 1! Gosh, times flies! So glad she had a great party to celebrate the day! Let us know if you guys are going to come for any games this year!

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Jacey-Kate! Looks like you had a blast. I hope I get to see you soon. Hugs and kisses!

Holly :) said...

The pictures are precious!!! Happy Birthday, Jacey-Kate!!!