Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 9, 2009

13 Weeks or 3 Months

Jacey-Kate has really surprised us with all her new talents lately. On her 3 month birthday, she decided she'd shock mommy and sleep 12 hours! 7:45pm-7:45am and I woke-up in a panic wondering why she wasn't ready to eat again. :-) Actually, I hear I'm quite lucky because Jacey-Kate has been sleeping 8-10 hours the past 2 1/2 weeks. I should thank the rice cereal and baby oatmeal for her new sleeping habits.

Russ and I are surprised every day because she'll do something new. Giggling is just adorable and the baby talk is too cute. A few week ago we went in to get her up and she had rolled herself over in her crib. She's such a big girl!! We are loving every minute of being parents. It's hard to believe that you can love someone so much, but it's a completely different love than I have ever experienced. Loving Jacey-Kate like I do gives me a glimpse of how the Lord loves us. I'm blown away at that thought. Enjoy the pics!


No comments: